Wet cooling towers of Bora series
We offer wet cooling towers of Bora series made of composite materials as an off-the-shelf solution for cooling circulating water in low performance cycles and average performance cycles.
Performance rate fluctuates from 1 m3/hour to 2.500.000 m3/hour for one section depending on typical size.
- Minimum costs of installation. Typical sizes up to 2400 are supplied with complete factory assembly being ready for installation;
- Typical sizes from 2400 to 10000 are subject to assembly with a hand tool and minimum use of small carrying capacity cranes in the shortest time at the installation place;
- Minimum costs on general construction works and reinforced concrete works due to light cooling tower weight and due to load optimization on supporting structures;
- An opportunity of placement on the building roof;
- High rusty-proof of cooling tower constructions (composite materials, stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, plastics);
- Prefabricated structure allowing to relocate quickly a cooling tower to a new place if necessary;
- High degree of modularity allowing to use maximally efficient all of cooling tower capacity to cool;
Wet cooling towers of Bora series are the most optimal combination of value, cooling capacity and energy efficiency. Purchasing our wet cooling towers, you will obtain an ideal solution for local low-performance water cycles.
We offer to lease cooling towers of Bora series with supplying, installing and de-installing in your site.
MORE THAN 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration simply submit a quote
Don't Hesitate To Ask
REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE
Warehouse and transport logistics
Spare parts supply
Measurement and elimination of vibrations
Performance measurement of fans
Repair of reducers
Repair of impellers and diffusers
Annual maintenance of fans
Installation and commissioning of fan units